City Of London, Greater London
£ 13 - £ 13.19 / Hour
Sales & Retail - Sales, Retail and Customer Service
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
Our client is looking to get a new temp within their Groceries Online department to support the Search team.
The person must be available to start immediately and available for an Initial 3 months period with a view to continue into Christmas.
The person would be building content banners for search terms booked in by suppliers and the trading team. This would Involve working with the designer to take the content, build into the CMS and apply copy and links. The other part of this be would be to support with merchandising activity. This person would be required to manage lots of these bookings and then audit this to prove they have gone live for customers.
Key things we are looking for:
· Ability to work remotely and self-motivate
· Calm, reliable and willing to get involved
· Work in a fast-paced environment and hit the ground running. Training and support will be provided remotely
· Excel skills would be useful as we use sheets to do basic vlookup formulas. This isn't essential but useful
· Experience with content management systems. We use Magnolia
· Experience with writing copy so good grammar and spelling skills
· Experience working in a digital environment would be useful but not essential
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy