Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently assisting our client based in Liverpool to recruit for a Data Modeller and Report Builder to join their team.
This role will be working for the Corporate Services Division will be in a temporary basis for around 3 months but this may go on for longer depending on the needs of the business.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Work with teams to understand their internal data requirements and develop online reports that meet their needs.
· Create and produce reports on the Information System to provide high quality, accurate and timely information.
· This will enable monitoring of internal performance by its staff and external sources.
· Update the logical data model to reflect changes in Trust systems.
· Assist in the completion and submission of aggregate statutory returns and information to support audits etc.
· Ensure that all information is of a high standard to accurately reflect performance and progress against standards and targets and to highlight any data quality issues to the Solutions and Data Architect.
· Develop processes to provide assurances on performance.
· Work closely with teams and divisions, participating in quality and business meetings and ensuring that any information issues are fed back.
· Support the Solutions and Data Architect in ensuring that accurate and consistent data is used.
· Act as the first line of support for queries around the interpretation of information, targets and trends within performance reports.
· Work to tight deadlines to ensure that accurate information is made available to the Board, Committees, Divisional teams etc. as well as auditors and other key stakeholders.
· Utilise performance reporting tools to identify areas of good and poor performance and to assist in the production of information statements etc. to support the delivery of perfect care.
· To assist in the development of bespoke reports.
· Attend groups when required.
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Working with Information Systems in large organisations
· Providing statutory reports to external agencies
· Writing query language scripts to manipulate and display data
· Advanced knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and Word
· Able to work with large amounts of complex data and produce figures in a clear, accurate and meaningful manner
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to spot anomalies in data
· Able to analyse data and trends to draw conclusions and assist decision-making
· Able to concentrate over long periods of time, while also being able to deal with interruptions
· Ability to interpret national policy and standards and apply them locally
· Strong customer service skills with a willingness to adapt own priorities to meet their needs
· Able to deal with all information in a highly confidential manner
· Able to cope with information that may at times be of a distressing and highly sensitive nature
· Flexible and adaptable to change
· Able to work under pressure and to agreed timescales
· Able to liaise with staff at all levels of the organisation to develop or adapt reporting requirements and to ensure Information Systems used correctly
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy