Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 17000 - £ 19000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Sales Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Due to continued growth of the company, an excellent opportunity has arisen with our prestigious client for an experienced Customer Support Administrator.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation who are an Investors in People accredited employer and who specialise in bespoke and specialist products for the healthcare sector.
The successful candidate will handle assigned customer communications with exceptional care and attention to detail. Our client pride themselves on the highest levels of customer service, aiming to delight and continuously exceed the expectations of all customers.
The ability to listen and understand unique customer needs and to identify and communicate appropriate solutions is key to this role. As a Customer Support Administrator, the successful candidate will be keen to learn and will have the aptitude to learn and absorb detailed product information across a range of bespoke products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicating with customers over telephone and email, delivering the highest standards of customer care at all times
· Handling a case load of customer enquiries and after-sales support, identifying sales opportunities as appropriate
· Understanding customer requirements and providing quotations
· Adhering to individual and team Service Level Agreements for call answering, call handling, response times and quality of service measures
· Liaising with internal departments and other key stakeholders to ensure the best possible information is provided to customers
· Developing and communicating strong product knowledge
· Listening to and interpreting customer needs appropriately to achieve the best possible results every time
· You will be a committed and motivated individual who takes accountability for own case load but also works effectively as part of a small team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Dedicated to developing strong knowledge of company products and service standards and you will take a great deal of pride in meeting and exceeding customers' expectations
· You have a positive 'can do' attitude, a pleasant and professional telephone manner and a strong work ethic.
· Educated to A-Level / Degree level (or equivalent) would be preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation who offer a great range of benefits and training opportunities, designed to help the successful candidate reach their full potential whilst feeling a truly valued and appreciated team member
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy