£ 10 - £ 11 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administration Manager
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Providing a high level of customer service and care through the advanced planning of customer needs including progressing delivery through the factory and working closely with purchasing, production and dispatch.
· Tasks and Responsibilities
Describe the tasks and responsibilities in more detail. Use bullet points.
· Develop strong working relationships with customer personnel through good communication and supporting on site visits.
· Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and stakeholders via e-mails and telephone calls.
· Provide comprehensive support service to a nominated group of customers with a package of commercial measures, such as prices/quotations and scheduling.
· Input and enhance the total service level of customer accounts including on time delivery and arrears levels.
· Maintain order book and enquiry systems in an accurate and timely manner.
· Support all departments to meet Export Control requirements.
· Education and Experience
Specify what level of education is needed (secondary school, technical school, university, master, PHD, etc). Define how many years' relevant working experience is required and which type of experience.
· Educated to A/NHD Level or equivalent is desirable but a good track record of service experience could suffice.
· Good Customer Service Experience.
Define specific competences needed. (Examples: negotiation skills, programming skills, coaching, budgeting, problem solving etc). Look at the Leadership profile.
· Ability to build good working relationships
· Delivers to agreed timescales
· Good organisational skills.
· High attention to detail.
· Good working knowledge of an MRP System (preferred).
· Good computer skills.
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· IT skills and PC familiarity with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets.
· Excellent planning and communication skills.
Numerical skills if doing quotes?
· Key Interfaces and Stakeholders
Describe which interfaces and stakeholders the position will have in the job. (For example outside customers, R&D internally, manager, peers).
· Geography to cover and travel requirements
Indicate if the responsibility is global/international/country/or local. Indicate if travelling or off site work days are required and give an estimation of days per year.
· Behavioral Characteristics
Describe personality traits important for success in the position. (Examples: flexibility, integrity, creativity, goal orientation, cooperation, initiative taking).
· Ability to function and work in a Team Environment
· Build strong channels and relationships with Customers and within Trelleborg
· Highly organized and flexible to hand or meet priorities
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work effectively to meet objectives
· Optional: Key Performance Indicators
Add additional headlines and content if needed.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy