Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Important: Hours are 11am till 7pm Monday to Friday, please only apply if you can commit to this shift pattern.
My client is currently recruiting for the following position;
As a Case Co-Ordinator with the client you will be responsible for helping to organise, and manage the provision of rehabilitation services to the injured party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work.
You will be required to have excellent telephone skills as you will be responding to enquiries from companies engaged in business with the sister company, solicitors, employers, and health care providers, as well as the Injured Party themselves.
With access to a network of over 5000 experts in the field, my client delivers a vast range of treatment and diagnostic services, including physical, psychological and hospital.
Underpinned by expert clinical insight, clear advice and a comprehensive range of easy-to-use treatment pathways, our services enable our clients to achieve faster return to function outcomes, reduced pain and suffering and better quality of life post-injury.
As a Case Co-Ordinator with the client you will be responsible for helping to organise, and manage the provision of rehabilitation services to the injured party in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work. You will be required to have excellent telephone skills as you will be responding to enquiries from companies engaged in business with the client, solicitors, employers, and health care providers, as well as the Injured Party themselves.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· To be a point of contact for insurers, employers, solicitors and treatment providers, providing relevant advice and assistance.
· To process referrals, reports, data and other information involved in a case in accordance with agreed best practice and procedures.
· To use a range of software applications (Word/Excel/ Outlook) to record work and liaise with referral companies and other involved parties.
· To raise invoices in accordance with the file and agreed process.
Skills which you will bring with you include:
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills).
· The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels.
· To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team.
· Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times.
· Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
· Use of administrative systems and able to maintain recording systems.
Applicants for this post must have a minimum of English and Maths at GCSE Grade A*-C ( or equivalent)
Science would be advantageous, but isn't essential.
· Team player
· Attention to detail
· Ability to cope in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
To apply to this role please email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy