Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, for a customer service representative to be based in Liverpool. This role would be suitable for those with experience or recent graduates.
This role is a customer Services and customers' relationships building function, with key objectives of taking care of all customers related issues, as well to support achieving sales targets with a group of selected customers via remote selling. The role holder will ensure that at all times the UK business delivers Customer Service excellence. 100% compliant with all policies and procedures. Support Business Operations Manager and wider Commercial team.
1. Customer Service
* Receiving and processing incoming customer telephone calls, orders and queries
* Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
* Point of contact for external sales team with any order/query issues
* Support Key Account Managers with customer's information.
* Upselling of product at every opportunity.
* Maybe also required to undertake outbound selling to designated accounts.* 50%
* Knowledge of SAP , Sales and distribution model and advantage.
* Develops knowledge in SAP, seek to improve SAP processes to enhance the customer experience.
* Inputting sales orders into SAP in timely manner with accuracy.
* Amending customer master data
3. Financial and Quality Compliance
* Creation of new customer accounts ensuring all financial controls are adhered to.
* Support and liaise with accounts team, credit checking.
* Ensure quality compliance during new account processing, from setting up new account - delivery of product. - Bona-fide registered healthcare professionals.
* Process product technical complaints, adverse event and medical information calls including keeping records and completing month end reports to Pharmacovigilance and PTC management teams.
This role supports the UK Business Operations and Sales teams and contributes to the success of the UK Commercial team.
This role is supporting the team cross-functionally and therefore the performance in this role has a high impact on the commercial success of the sales performance.
Crucial for this role are the following factors:
* Ensuring flawless communication within the team and customers.
* Excellent customer's communication and relationships building
* Accuracy of all related activities (for example order input and delivery of product to customer)
* Excellent prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
* Clear verbal and written communication
Key Performance Factors:
* 100% compliance with all policies and procedures including ABPI code of practice
* 100% customers' satisfaction
* Accuracy dealing with all procedures
* Timely execution of activities
Internal and External Stakeholders
* Commercial Operations Team.
* Sales team and third party field force
* Finance team & Quality, pharmacovigilance teams
* Third Party Distributors
* Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and to deliver projects in line with deadlines.
* In the event of delivery issues, take care of customers in a professional and timely manner
* Adherence to customer services and selling activities plan
* Ability to understand processes and underlying commercial objectives
* Proactively find ways to build strong and sustainable customer relationships
* Striving for operational excellence and improvements across the assigned tasks and processes.
* Innovative, out of the box thinking
* Identify new business opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
* Build customers' relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Balance attitude, remain professional and calm even in time of high workload and pressure
* Operational Excellence:
- Efficient organisation, time management and prioritisation.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
* People Engagement& Sales Capabilities:
- Flexible and dynamic, service/customer minded, sense of initiative, creative, organisational skills, stress resistant, multi-tasking, team minded and collaborative with broader commercial team.
- Selling and negotiation capability
- 'Can do' willing and flexible attitude - versatility, tenacity
- Customer service and administrative experience
- Understanding of Customer Service processes and procedures
- Knowledge of SAP, Sales & Distribution model
- Experience in customers interfacing activities preferential telesales experience
- Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel skills
Minimum Education Requirements
* University graduate , degree in either , business , Sales and Marketing , or science degree.
Minimum Experience Requirements
* Previous experience in similar role, ( desirable)
* Fluent in English
* Holds a valid UK driving license ( desirable)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy