Description de l'offre
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£ 18200 - £ 19500 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently looking for a customer service adviser to work with one of our most valued clients based in Stockport. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team where individuals are recognised and rewarded for their contribution to the business. This is a fantastic role where you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from existing customers where you will be processing claims. The successful candidate will ideally come from a customer service background where you will be able to deal with customers in a professional manner.
Duties will include -
· Dealing with incoming calls from customers where you will be processing insurance claims
· Dealing with general enquires coming through via telephone and email
· Ensuring internal database is maintained up to date with customer information
· Dealing with adhoc general administration tasks
Candidates Must -
· Have previous customer service experience
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks
· Must have a passion for quality and highest levels of service
Hours- Monday - Friday - Various shifts between 8am-7pm, You will also be required to work 1 Saturday in 5 weekends on a shift rota basis
Salary- Between £18,200- £19,500 (Salary dependant on experience) + Bonus
Benefits include- A bi-annual scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension Plan, Access to great onsite facilities.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy