Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Customer Service Assistant. This is a part-time position based in Kettering.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 1:30pm, must be flexible to work full time hours for holiday cover.
Your duties would included:
· Answer inbound calls in a polite and professional manner.
· Provide customers with quotations and process orders using our SAP system.
· Deal with any customer service issues in a courteous and professional manner.
· Provide support for the sales team.
· Liaise with other departments as and when necessary.
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and professional when dealing with both customers and staff. They will have excellent communication skills, with a warm and approachable manner. A good multi-tasker and be able to handle multiple enquiries at a time.
You will ideally have experience within a customer service environment and experience using SAP and a database management system would be an advantage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy