£ 18000 - £ 20500 / Year
Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Job Title: Membership Services Consultant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,400
Working Hours: 35 hours per week (Shift Pattern between Monday-Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break)
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic individual with previous outbound customer service experience, passionate about the brand they work for.
The role will involve calling members for several reasons, this could include calls of the following nature:
· Making outbound customer care calls to establish if they are utilising their memberships fully
· Service calls to members who have either recently left the club or who a due to leave to try and re-engage with them.
· Contacting members who have missed payments to re-establish payment terms.
· To inform members of different services/packages that are available to them.
· Working in a team of 10 consultants who will also be calling members and working towards team KPI's.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Minimum of 1 year outbound customer service experience
· Excellent Customer Service skills
· Good written communication skills.
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
· Team player.
· A methodical and logical approach to work.
If you enjoy working on the telephone, talking to people and have previously worked towards KPI's) this could be the role for you.
Please apply today and Georgie will phone you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy