Sales & Retail - Customer Services
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Are you looking to improve your skills with fantastic training? Are you looking to join a fun, friendly team in a modern city centre office? If so, we would love to hear from you!
A local business specialising in homeware is seeking customer service advisers to join their growing team due to nationwide success. If you understand the value of delivering a great customer experience and are a positive communicator, this role at a company which really knows how to rewards their employees is perfect for you!
· Working in an inbound customer service centre dealing with queries, orders and complaints.
· Communicating with customers via email and webchat.
· Taking full ownership of customer queries, using excellent commutation skills to guide them to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Ensure accurate recording of information, to ensure customer records are up to date.
· Liaising with other internal and external departments as required.
· To ensure that company procedures are accurately followed in an efficient and effective manner.
You will need;
· Experience of delivering excellent customer service, either in a call centre, hospitality or retail environment.
· The ability to build relationships, both with customers and internal teams.
Monday - Friday, 12:30 - 21:00
Wednesday - Sunday (day shifts)
Salary: £17,600 (+ Bonus & excellent benefits package)
Immediate Starts Available. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Wade on 01603 629951.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy