Stockport, Greater Manchester
Banking & Financial Services - Banking & Financial Services
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Customer Service Administrator (Fixed term contract)
Pontoon have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a successful Financial Services Company based in Stockport, on a fixed term contract.
Salary : £20,000 pa
Location : Stockport
Hours : Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm
Duration : Fixed term contract
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will investigate applications made by previous/current customers regarding PPI claims. The role involves customer administration tasks and requires you to deal with individual customer contacts, enquiries and requests in an effective manner to the satisfaction of the customer and in line with all procedures and standards.
This is a target driven environment; you will be responsible for an allocated personal workload to achieve set criteria; whilst also contributing to wider team targets and goals.
· Receive, understand and assess customer contacts and enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and services/solutions.
· Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries/conversations in an accurate and timely manner or ensure that the information passes to colleagues responsible for these activities.
· Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner - including updating all computer-based records - to maintain and enhance data integrity and provide a basis for accurate assessments.
· Ensure always that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviours and performance targets as well as maximising the level of customer satisfaction.
· Follow up on the advice and services/solutions provided to ensure that the customer's requirements are fully met.
· Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice and mentoring less experienced staff to assist in their development, thereby enabling the team to improve its capability, to operate efficiently and to maximising its performance.
It would be great to see candidates with:
· Proficient in Microsoft Packages
· Attention to detail
· Ability to manage and prioritise workload
· Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst maintaining the customer at the forefront of all activity
· Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate both verbally and in writing
Pontoon is part of the Adecco Group which is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy