Description de l'offre
Glasgow, Glasgow City
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting a team of Customer Service Advisor to join our client's business on a full time, Temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team within a large and very reputable organisation who are based in the city centre of Glasgow.
We are looking to speak to candidates with strong administrative and verbal communication skills who have a strong customer focus.
Purpose of the Role:
* Engage with the customer through telephone calls to handle queries from sales to information.
* Aim to resolve the customer's query at the first point of contact.
* Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders, and utilise appropriate information systems, to ensure the customer's query is resolved in a professional and timely manner.
* Offer the customer a personalised service to help drive customer experience towards excellence.
* Offer the customer, wherever possible, a personalised service and maintain a professional tone in all communication with customers.
* Aim to resolve the customer's query at the first point of contact. If this cannot be achieved then keep the customer regularly updated with the progress of their query.
* By engaging with the customer, educate them on the facilities available to them, encouraging them to self serve.
* Perform additional administrative duties as required.
* Comply with procedures and timescales as directed.
* Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the customer's query is responded to in a timely manner
* Handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
Required Skills & Experience:
* A strong ability to deliver excellent customer service with a proven track record within a customer facing role.
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Strong time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* An investigative intellect.
* The ability to be flexible and stay calm under pressure.
* Excellent I.T skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is required.
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours per week comprising of any 5 out of 7 days per week. Shifts between:
Monday and Sunday - Between 7am and 10pm.
Start date: Immediately
In return you will receive:
-A competitive annual salary
-Free Rail Travel to and from work
-Fantastic training and career development opportunities
-A friendly working environment offering loads of perks and incentives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious business with extensive growth plans! Interview's are taking place immediately. Apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy