Description de l'offre
£ 22000 - £ 24000 / Year
Procurement & Supply Chain - Buyer / Puchasing
· Job type
Procurement and Supply Chain
· External Reference
My client is currently looking to recruit a Customer Co-Ordinator, working from their Wirral site. Hours are 7:30 till 4 Mon to Thurs, with a 7:30 till 12:30 shift on Friday.
Supply Chain Manager
Key Duties & Tasks:
* Direct liaison with external & SISCO customers providing efficient responses and recording information
* Lead order book reviews with customers
* Support the Business Manager's with delivery information on key customers
* Own customer OTD for all customers
* Attend the daily order book meeting, being the voice of the customer
* Provide feedback on delivery failures to the customer
* Provide root cause analysis on customer OTD failure
* Create, maintain and publish Performance Dashboard's on agreed customers
* Liaise with the customer for re-scheduling order
* Understand capacity constraints for new customer orders
* Work closely with Production Planning, Material Planning and Operations to ensure information is robust and commitments are achieved
* Attend Project Reviews
* Understand the expectations and requirements of the key customers
* Provide concise and quality, technical and cost information on M&D inspection reports for customers and ensure reports are issued in a timely manor
* Attend reviews with the key customers
* Ensure all sales administration processes are executed and compliant with internal procedures, FMS and Internal Control, minimising exposure and risk
* Assist and cover the Sales Order Administrator to ensure all orders and acknowledgements are processed in a timely manor
* Adhere at all times to the company's Health, Safety & Environmental instructions and requirements
* Take on any other reasonable responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee's skills and abilities.
* Reports to Supply Chain Manager
* Close working relationships with Sales Administration team, Business Managers, Material Planning and Production Planning
Education & Qualifications
5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade A including English Language and Mathematics
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
IT Literate (particularly Excel / Google Docs)
Strong organisational skills
Ability to efficiently organise work load.
Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Competency & Behaviour
Demonstrate company values at all times: Reliable, Passionate, Collaborative.
Calm under pressure
Current driving licence
Experience of using Movex
Please email your CV or call 01512435900 and ask for James
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy