Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75ph
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, No weekends, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6 months - potential progression within the business
Location: Optimus House, Swindon
Overview of the role:
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be required to use various systems to manage several queries. These queries will be based on opening, closing & transferring accounts dependant on the customer needs. On occasion, you will also be required to make outbound calls calling customers & 3rd party providers. There is an element of data processing & ad-hoc administration tasks required for this role.
This business area consists of around 150 people who are responsible for all savings accounts & ISA's. This includes opening, closing & transferring accounts.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Customer focused and confident
· High attention to detail
· Good team player
· Target driven
· IT Skills and able to learn in-house systems
· Customer service experience is desired
Why work for this client?
· Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
· Full training and induction on-going and one to one
· You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
· Over time rates
· No sales or cross telling
· Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks.