£ 21000 - £ 23000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Credit Control
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco's client are seeking a Credit Controller on a permanent basis!
The purpose of the role is to investigate and resolve any payment queries or issues, collect any outstanding rentals arrears and to assist in the effective administration of all direct debits and other banking transactions as required.
* Contact customers whose agreements are in arrears primarily by telephone on a daily basis.
* Resolve any queries.
* Answer the telephone within 3 rings, respond to emails within 24 hours
* Ensure the effective processing/scanning of all banking transactions including reconciliation.
* Active involvement with the End of Lease processes (EOL).
* Send out relevant letters including (not limited to) arrears, default, termination, EOL letters.
* Carry out searches using various reference agencies and update as required.
* Process direct debit instruction and payment files.
* Produce VAT statements and copy documents for individual customers as and when required.
* Open a line of communication with new customers in customer support calls.
* Updating and managing databases.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy