King'S Lynn, Norfolk
£ 22000 - £ 26000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Other Marketing & Advertising
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
JOB DESCRIPTION/ PERSON SPECIFICATION
Job title: Creative Design & Brand Specialist
Reports to : Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of Post:
To support the Marketing Manager with all elements of creative design, taking ownership as the Clients brand guardian, to ensure that the my clients brand and products are positioned correctly at all times across print and digital media, adhering to brand guidelines and any 3 rd party requirements. Collaborating closely with the team to design and deliver impactful visual assets for social media, print and events in line with the overall marketing plan on time and to budget.
· Develop smart visual storytelling assets and beautifully designed advertising/marketing campaigns that are embraced by the sales team and their customers.
· Act as a community manager, owning the development of content of the social media calendar, differentiating tone between channels depending on audience type and exploiting key dates and events/industry hot topics.
· Research and create/build relationships with key influencers (bloggers etc) in order to facilitate growth and reach of our social media channels.
· Maintain an eye for detail and quality on projects big and small, while communicating with the team to meet deadlines.
· Own the development of the monthly internal communications newsletter to foster strong x-company collaboration and engagement.
· Project management of design led requirements including the annual catalogue, ensuring to communicate project status regularly and meet deadlines.
· Provide input and design led solutions based on marketing initiatives, global fitness industry trends and audience demographics.
· Ensure all imagery and messaging represents Jordan brand guidelines with authenticity and credibility.
· Cultivate a "one team" approach through collaboration with multifunctional team members.
· Push our creative design style forward based on the latest trends and always keep our brand and product innovative and unique.
· Contribute to the strategic and creative development of all marketing materials.
· Responsible for planning and producing PowerPoint and video presentations in collaboration with the sales team.
· Design creative assets that will be used on all marketing campaigns including events.
· Assist in all creative ideation sessions.
· At least 3 years of experience in design at an agency, in-house or freelance.
· Exceptional visual design skills and expert level skill with the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
· Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Strong working knowledge and experience in producing digital marketing collateral from concept to final deliverable (including e-mail marketing designs, display advertisements and print advertisements)
· Advanced proofing and editing ability (appropriate style, complete and accurate).
· Ability to multi-task, shift priorities and focus on finding solutions.
· Must be highly collaborative with a "We" not "Me" mentality.
· Highly organized, detail oriented & proactive with a strong ownership sensibility and a passion for brands.
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity and always willing to take the initiative to create something new.
· You must be resourceful and willing to find creative solutions that will help you achieve your goals.
· We want a social and empathetic person that will truly care about our audiences and live for making them happy as often as possible.
· You should be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners.
· You should be a happy, optimistic person that enjoys seeing the big picture while striving to create a great future for our brand.
· Motivated, passionate, creative.
· Expert level Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good organisational skills.
· An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.