Uxbridge, Greater London
£ 17000 - £ 18000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our team Adecco Contracts Recruitment team here in Uxbridge!
Do you have administration experience and are looking to work for a leading company? If the answer is Yes then we would love to hear from you!
The role of Contracts Administrator is based within the Adecco Retail Uxbridge Branch as part of the Uxbridge Contracts Division.
The Uxbridge Contracts Division manages large temporary and contract recruitment with large scale clients that have from 50 - 150 temporary associates working on a weekly basis.
The Team has gone from strength to strength in the last two years growing its associate base and exceeding growth and budget targets set.
Due to the success of the team and internal promotion we are now looking for a Contracts Administrator to strengthen the Uxbridge contracts team to ensure we are able to further deliver on set goals and targets
The role of the Contracts Administrator is a key role within the team to ensure a successful delivery model and smooth running of the team.
To provide administrative assistance and support to the Uxbridge Contracts Team and manage the audit compliance process for temporary associates
· Owning the Audit/ compliance process from selection through to on-boarding ensuring a quick and effective experience for both Client and Candidates
· Ensuring effective tracking of all applicants through the compliance process and updating of Audit trackers
· Liaising with temporary associates to ensure all relevant documentation has been collected and chasing any outstanding requirements
· Completing administrative corrective actions that are needed for any non complaint associates through the on-boarding process
· Managing the referencing criteria to include sending, tracking and chasing outstanding references inline with company and client requirements
· Answering incoming calls to the department and fielding accordingly
· Payroll Administration, ensuring a smooth weekly payroll for associates
· Process annual leave and P45 requests accordingly
· Legislation Administration, tracking AWR/ Right to work and all compliance based administration
· Acting as the point of contact for customers answering basic queries such as Holiday entitlement
· To meet and greet candidates providing a warm and welcome environment
· Meeting Deadlines
· Ability to plan and organise own workload
· Ability to adapt to a flexible approach to the demands of a busy department in order to accommodate changes in priorities when required
· To take part in the team meetings ensuring updates are timely and correct.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.