Lewes, East Sussex
Public Sector - Public Sector Projects & Programmes
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Full-time, 37 hours per week
adecco are currently recruiting for a Contract Officer for East Sussex County Council.
This Role would be responsible for ensuring mechanical and electrical services installations are maintained by external providers to an appropriate standard, on time and within budget. As well as making sure our database is up to date and accurate as there is a strong Health & Safety focus.
Knowledge, skills abilities:
-Degree/ HNC or equivalent, or substantial relevant experience.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to apply project management principles to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computerised business systems.
- Proven written and oral communication.
- Ability to understand, meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proven problem solving skills, and the ability to exercise high levels of initiative to devise and implement workable solutions.
- Previous experience in Contractors' management desirable
- Manage Term Contractors / meetings
- Monitor & Validate Compliance contracts on Property System (PAMS)
- Manage Compliance contracts on PAMS
- Check Compliance surveys received on daily basis
- Raise orders / identify planned works from compliance reports / surveys
- Check Term Maintenance invoices on daily basis
- Process PAMS variations for compliance contracts
- Run PAMS Payment batch & Reconcile in SAP
- Data entry in PAMS
- Data cleansing in PAMS
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy