£ 20000 - £ 25000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing Communications
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
Current recruiting for a Content and Communication Coordinator to join a professional Health care provider company based on Crewe Business park.
The Content and communication coordinator will be responsible to create a buzz and belief in the company brand and vision by creating engaging content for a range of audiences. You will work closely with the Content and Communication Manager to deliver the Content Strategy, producing white papers, sales tools, press releases, info graphics and much more.
PR and Content Creation
· Develop editorial guidelines to ensure a consistent tone of voice across all content.
· Support the delivery of the Content Strategy by writing a series of blog posts, white papers, articles, ebooks and press releases.
· Design and create marketing tools to communicate content and insights effectively such as info graphics, sales presentations and videos.
· Develop relationships with external copywriters/experts and utilise market insights to deliver content pillars.
· Liaise with existing brokers, employers and members to gather a range of assets including testimonials to promote the companies brand and products.
· Identify opportunities to ensure a rich and regular stream of content is created that builds communities and promotes the company as a thought leader.
· Support the delivery of the internal communications plan by creating engaging content and designs for emails, the intranet, events and staff resources.
· Help to create a new internal communications brand identity and delivery platform.
· Create training assets and tool-kits to support the Management Team to deliver consistent internal communications messaging.
· Work with teams across the business to identify/understand initiatives which require promotion.
· Provide support and advice to teams across the business to ensure all communications are in line with Health Shield's brand.
· Support the development of tool-kits and templates to ensure consistent communications.
· Regularly review external communications to ensure they fit with Health Shield's brand message.
Events and Exhibitions
· Create engaging content for exhibitions and events to assist lead generation and increase brand awareness. Support the Content team to plan and attend events as required.
Knowledge & Attributes Required
· Excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills
· Proven experience writing compelling content for a range of audiences
· Ability to work with others and on own initiative
· Highly organised
· Proficient in all Microsoft Officer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Positive demeanour with a can-do attitude
· Minimum education A-Levels
· 2-4 years' experience in a marketing centric role
· Experience working in professional services
· Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tool to create content e.g info graphics
· Experience of using CRM and HTML
· Previous experience of writing health-related content
If interested please apply direct for immediate consideration or give Megan a call on 01244346676
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy