£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Contact
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Contact Centre Agent
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary/Rate: £18,000 - £20,000
Type: Permanent, full time
Adecco are currently recruiting for a large, vibrant and successful corporate business in Harlow. The Contact Centre Agent will Conduct soft outbound calls and answer inbound sales calls, following up with lapsed customers and warm leads.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Deal with all correspondence in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
· Process orders, enquiries and amendments correctly, using the computer system
· Liaise with the dispatch department on special or urgent deliveries, following up with appropriate checks and administration to ensure customer delivery requests are met.
· Take part in proactive sales campaigns.
· Maintain market awareness to identify potential new key accounts
· Establish an excellent working relationship with Field Sales personnel.
Person Specification: (skills, knowledge and experience required)
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills
· 1-year experience within a customer facing role
· A strong commercial awareness
· Strong planning & organisation skills with the ability to manage customer expectations
· Flexible, adaptable & initiative
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident & Determined
· Good administrative skills
Account Manager / Sales / Customer Service / Business Development / Reporting / Technology / Sales Support
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfill the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy