Description de l'offre
Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Contact Centre Advisor
3 rd December 2018 until 31 st January 2019
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, working fully flexible shifts of 7.5 hours on any 5 days out of 7
We are currently seeking individuals to join our existing team of in-bound call handlers at our Contact Centre located in Annesley, Nottinghamshire. The purpose of this role is to personally deliver an excellent level of service on every call to our client's customers whether by telephone or electronic means.
Engaging with the customer is crucial to the success of this role therefore applicants should be able to communicate effectively; have the ability to listen, to empathise with the customer and project a positive, friendly, helpful and cheerful manner.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Ensuring that all callers are delighted by the service provided and that the customer experiences a level of service that projects a positive image of the client's business overall.
· Accurately capture order details, providing advice regarding products and services where appropriate and seeking to add value to every order as agreed with the client.
· Managing complaints with a positive and helpful approach, displaying empathy and a genuine desire to ensure that the complaint is resolved to the customer's satisfaction and that the customer perception of the service provided is increased.
· Acting as an ambassador for the client's business and brand, reflecting their ethos and values in every interaction.
· Fluent in English.
· Telephone handling and PC literate.
· Email handling
· Positive attitude with ability to empathise in all situations.
· Systematic and persistent approach to work.
· The ability to communicate effectively in all situations.
· Excellent grammatical and numerical skills, working to a high standard of accuracy.
· Puts the customer first and takes personal responsibility to resolve customer problems, seeking advice where appropriate.
· Experience working in a call centre environment ideal but not essential.
For any further information or enquiries please phone 0115 948 5780 and speak with Josh.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy