City Of London, Greater London
Public Sector - Fraud, Enforcement & Complaints
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Adecco are currently recruiting for a number of Investigator for an independent financial disputes resolution service.
As an investigator, you will be responsible for managing a case load of disputes and complaints received from consumers relating to financial products or services. You will thoroughly investigate both sides of the story, reviewing information and procedures to reach a decision. No two cases are the same and there isn't always a clear outcome, meaning you will need to use logic, common sense and empathy to resolve complex issues. This role is an excellent opportunity to begin a career with a fantastic organisation where you will be provided with training and development opportunities.
You do not need experience within financial services to be successful in this role but you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· The ability to evaluate information / evidence using sound judgement
· The ability to demonstrate empathy
· The ability to work autonomously
· Strong prioritisation skills
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Salary: £28,900pa + excellent benefits including: £800 cash allowance*, flexible working hours, access to a free on-site gym, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private medical insurance, non-contributory pension and more…
*£800 cash allowance can be used to increase the cover on core benefits, take out voluntary benefits or keep as cash.
You'll be accountable for…
· Listening to the full story to get to the heart of problems - asking the right questions to uncover potentially hidden issues, and capturing details and insight accurately on our systems.
· Taking responsibility for a wide range of enquiries and problems - whatever stage they're at - and making sure you understand and evaluate the key information so you can reach fair outcomes.
· Being proactive and organised - doing all you can to ensure problems are sorted out as quickly and efficiently as possible, so that there are no customers waiting.
· Tailoring the way you engage with each customer - whether business or consumer - taking account of the individual circumstances in each case and the impact the problem is having on those involved.
· Communicating effectively over the phone, in writing and on social media, in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way - showing you understand the customer's point of view whether you agree with them or not.
· Developing and sharing your knowledge across a range of different kinds of problems and situations.
· Using the tools available to continuously develop your knowledge and ability to progress customers' problems as far as you can yourself.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy