£ 25000 - £ 40000 / Year
Banking & Financial Services - IFA
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
£25,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
Experienced Paraplanner required to join this ambitious Team of Financial Planners in Gloucester. You will have previous financial planning experience and ideally you will have passed the level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or working towards the Certificate in Financial Planning as a minimum.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their experience and join a company that can offer long term stability. Key responsibilities will include:
· Performing analysis on a client's investment portfolio.
· Designing and developing new spreadsheets
· providing support for investment campaigns
· Performing pension switching analysis
· Analysing information obtained from clients.
· Liaising with other Financial Planners and Administration team to ensure all workload is completed in time for clients
· Performing Lifetime Allowance checks, Lifetime Allowance Analysis and Carry Forward Analysis.
· carrying out fund research
· Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel
· Able to produce letters and reports
· Manage your workload by prioritising and being pro active
· Remain accurate and have fantastic attention to detail in all work
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Have effective relationship building skills
Salary: dependent upon skills and experience, circa £25,000 - £40,000 & benefits which will be outlined upon application.
If of interest please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan immediately on 01242 579890 to discuss your requirements and this position further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy