Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
This is a great opportunity for Community Connector to work within Surrey's Children's Services. This is a Temporary Social care position based in Guildford. As a Community Connector, you will be the heart of the community helping children and families who need it.
Your responsibilities as Community Connector
· Manage straightforward cases in specified service area and record service user progress
· Support service users to access community opportunities and provide advice and support to facilitate independence
· Plan, organise and supervise allocated activities
· conduct standard assessments of service users' circumstances and issues recommending onward referrals to ensure protection of vulnerable individuals
Requirements for you as a Community Connector
· Vocational Qualifications Level 2/3 or equivalent in relevant field with practical knowledge of service user group needs or equivalent experience
· Ability to show understanding of the circumstances with social care needs
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Able to work effectively in a team
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Younger People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children's - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - Hospital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Benefits of working with the Adecco Group and what we can offer?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy