Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 20000 - £ 22000 / Year
Marketing & Advertising - Public Relations
· Job type
Marketing and Advertising
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Communications Officer to join a prestigious organisation based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will have previous experience delivering communications campaigns across multiple channels. Experience using e-communication platforms (Mailchimp, Dotmailer) social media platforms (Tweed Deck, HootSuite) and web content management systems (WordPress, Drupal) is essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
· Plan, develop and implement communication and PR campaigns to raise the profile of the industry sector and its activities for example: B2B fact sheets and resources for buyers at brand/retailer level; blogs and social media competitions and campaigns
· Supporting internal communications including staff bulletins and staff intranet developments
· Develop and co-ordinate social media strategy and activity, creating content to drive stakeholder engagement Create content (including web news and comment items and blogs), trade editorial and e-bulletin items related to topical industry issues
· Keep up to date with the latest industry news and trends to identify potential PR and promotional opportunities
· Write and produce e-bulletins for B2B and consumer audience
· Suppoting the Events and Training Coordinator with communications content e.g. supporting the creation of marketing copy, e-shots and press releases
· Research and write or edit case studies, presentations, articles and reports
· Identify and develop effective links with key influencers/decision makers, colleagues and partners; maintain a contacts database including press, supply chain and other relevant stakeholders
· Liaise with, and source answers to enquiries from, media, policy makers, other stakeholders and individuals on industry related matters
· Guard and strengthen the organisation's brands and the visual identity.
· Measure and report on the impact of communications campaigns, making use of web and social media analytics
· Support with budget and invoice administration
· Arrange meetings and take minutes as and when required
The ideal candidate will be able to combine commercial acumen with creativity and will generate usable ideas with flair and enthusiasm.
A PR, Communications or Marketing related qualification to degree level (or equivalent experience) is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation where the ideal candidate will benefit from a fantastic benefits package and real opportunities for career development.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy