Sales & Retail - Inbound Call Centre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent level of service to your customers?
Do you want to work for a company that really values its products and employees?
Can you work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment?
Then please read on….
Our very well established Evesham based client is looking for a Sales coordinator to join their team. You will work as part of a busy and vibrant sales team to provide excellent levels of customer service to customers whilst also increasing the Company's revenues through increased sales.
Key tasks are as follows:
· To provide first class customer service to all contacts at all times by telephone and other sources.
· Take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution
· Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments within the business to ensure that our customers receive the best experience possible
· Accurate processing of commercial orders
· Ensure all communication/interaction with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT systems
· Ensure that details are registered accurately in CRM
· Occasional scheduling of appointments for Business Managers to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
· Shadowing of the Business Managers to ensure you maintain a good understanding of the current practices/trends within the industry
· Identify any areas where processes and procedures can be improved in order to provide customers with the best customer experience
· Attend events as required
· Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
· Excellent communicator and listener
· Excellent written communication skills
· Able to work on own initiative as well as being a key team player
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload
· Experience of working in a target driven environment
· Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy