Solihull, West Midlands
£ 23000 - £ 24000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
The job involves providing ongoing administrative support associated with the management & submission of tenders, quotations and commercial database management.
To provide comprehensive administration and implementation support to the Commercial Team covering all aspects of tender submissions, quotations, contracts and database management.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support quotation administration process daily ensuring all quotations are completed compliantly and ready for distribution to the quotation requester.
· Ensure correct pricing is loaded onto the pricing database and /or SAP.
· Continuously improve cleanliness of Contracts & Quotes database/SAP
· Support the management of clients process for contract account transition.
· Respond to queries from the sales teams and customers.
· Support the commercial function on price discrepancies with Customer Service management/tender department/division manager/sales manager.
· Continuously support the commercial team with maintaining a clean visible database of all existing Tenders & Quotes
· Support the Contracts Manager & Bids & Tender Specialist with management of Tenders to ensure timely submission.
· Support Tender & Quote enquiries both internally & externally.
· Support Tender & Quote administration
· Act as a gatekeeper for UK Price by ensuring all price requests are in line with current guidelines.
· Maintain an accurate Tender & Quote database and audit trail, by electronically storing all communication, documents, submissions and awards
· Provide data (e.g. reporting usage and uptake) as required by each tender; internally & externally.
· Establish strong working relationships cross divisions at all levels
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
· GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English
· Advanced level use of e-mail systems
· Advanced level use of Excel, Word and Microsoft Applications
· Desirable to have experience of using SAP
· Ability to work around complex and analytical situations.
· Professional with the ability to communicate and influence within global organisation.
· Ability to work independently and manage their own workload within agreed time lines.
· Strong planning skills
· Ability to judge key priorities and deal with conflicting situations and priorities.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under time pressures.
· Strong attention to detail with a view to producing high quality of work which will be reviewed by customers.
· Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working within busy commercial environment
This role is a one year fixed contract initially.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy