£ 25000 - £ 30000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turning Operator to join a well established manufacturing company based local to Romford, Essex.
Due to growth they are building and operating many new production lines and material processes.
Responsibilities will include:
· Replacing and setting cutting tools;
· Preparing collets (work holding);
· Product change-over which will involve removing the tool-holders and resetting zero points ;
· Selecting and changing programmes as needed ;
· Measurement of parts produced to specifications and record on computer;
· Maintain a low level of machining burrs.
The most suitable candidate will have previous experience working with CNC machines. Knowledge of fanuc and lathes would be an advantage.
The work will be based on a 12hr rotating shift pattern.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy