£ 13 - £ 16 / Hour
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Manufacturing & Production Engineering
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
My client based in Cramlington are looking for a CNC Programmer to join their rapidly growing business. This position is a Permanent opportunity with fantastic benefits for the right candidate.
· Draw existing pieces in Solidworks, creating a 3D Drawing of our components and frames
· Use Alphacam package to generate CNC code from solid models
· Optimise existing machine programs to improve both quality and output
· Work with different departments to problem solve and explain program methods and materials required.
· Work within the required processes and meet inspection requirements as laid down in the company policy and procedures
· Provide estimates of machining times and costs
· Training of other personnel in the machine shop in the use of machines and CAD / CAM software, assisting them as required
· Work with other departments in the introduction of new products and processes into the production environment
· Operating machines as required to maximise production output
· Follow health and safety instructions provided and safeguard your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Programming of CNC machines, particularly milling machinery
· Use of CAD packages, particularly Solidworks
· Use of CAM packages, particularly AlphaCam and the associated post processing
· Knowledge of CNC tooling
· Able to read and interpret Technical Drawings
· Close attention to detail
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Ability to problem solve as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy