Description de l'offre
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Industrial & Manufacturing
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist in Rotherham to work within the Steel Industry.
The right candidate will ideally have the following:
· Be Apprentice Trained machinists and experienced in all aspects of CNC and manual machining practices such as turning, milling, and drilling. CNC machining skills and experience are essential.
· Educated to City and Guilds / BTEC / NVQ level 3 in Machining or Mechanical Engineering.
· Have the ability to produce machining work to a consistently high standard of workmanship,
· Used to complying with strict Health and Safety standards, and adhering to Department quality procedures.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Previous experience in a Maintenance Machine Shop environment would be an advantageous in this role.
· To have manual machining practices training and skills (e.g. turning, milling and drilling).
· Be a highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills along with good communication skills for dealing with internal and external customers.
· Be a good timekeeper.
· Be willing to undertake training in order to carry out their role effectively.
· Be able to work alone or as part of a team.
· Be able to work unsupervised.
· Be able to apply risk awareness when planning and undertaking tasks.
· Be flexible in machine operations.
The successful applicant will work a 20 shift rota pattern.
Excellent holiday entitlement & Pension Scheme.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy