£ 18000 - £ 21000 / Year
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Production
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
(£18-21,000) PER ANNUM
Our Client based in Gloucester are looking for a CNC Finisher on a permanent basis on the day shift at their highly customer-focused facility.
Hours are flexible and can be 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm.
The Successful Candidate will be required to:
· Able to set & operate manual machinery (mills & lathes) to tight tolerances.
· Able to operate & run pre-set CNC machinery & maintain in-process quality checking.
· Experience in hand finishing & de-burring of machined metal parts, particularly aluminium
· Must be able to read & interpret information from 2-D drawings & follow workshop procedures in a machining environment
· Understanding of tolerancing, use of manual measuring equipment (micrometres, Vernier's & thread gauges)
· Use of a clutch controlled tapping machine
· Use of metal washing tank & surface blasting cabinet
· Effective packing of finish machined parts within packaging protocols.
Desirable Experience/ Qualities:
· Completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or technical traineeship
· Familiarity with manual machining equipment; mills lathes & drills
· Good understanding of machining and metal finishing processes
For any further information, please contact Ellie on 01242 579890
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy