Description de l'offre
£ 30000 - £ 36000 / Year
Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive - Machinery Service & Maintenance
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
CMM Field Service Engineer
Salary £30,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience).
Adecco Cheltenham are thrilled to be recruiting for a CMM Field Service Engineer on behalf of our growing Gloucester based client who are a fantastic employer to work for! The CMM Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the diagnostics and repairs of customer equipment, in addition to servicing and preventative maintenance of machinery.
Please note that this role will be based in Gloucester at times but will largely require the individual to work at customer sites across the UK as well as Ireland; so the successful candidate will need to have flexibility with working hours, travel and overnight stays when it is required by the business. We are looking for applicants who have a thorough understanding of CMM machinery and proven experience in Electro-Mechanical Engineering.
Duties will include:
· Fault finding, diagnostics and repairs on a range of CMM machines on behalf of customers.
· Commissioning and decommissioning CMM equipment prior to carrying out full servicing of the machines.
· Updating the software and hardware of the CMM machines.
· Developing and creating fault reports and maintenance documentation.
· Direct customer liaison specifically for CMM technical issues.
· Diarising the maintenance schedule for future customer visits.
· Working towards departmental performance budgets.
The successful candidate will possess:
· A thorough working knowledge of CMM machinery and equipment. Ideally this will have been gained from a strong precision engineering background, but not essential for the right person.
· The successful applicant should possess a qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Electro-Mechanical Engineering - this could be a completed apprenticeship or a HNC/HND or equivalent. However, candidates with considerable work experience with CMM machines are still invited to apply.
· The ability and want to travel with work. You'll have a full valid passport with no travel restrictions, and a full driving license.
· Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules to include spending time away from home.
In return our client can provide you with:
· Company Pool Car for when out on the road. When travelling you'll be provided with accommodation and subsistence.
· A lovely working culture: relaxed, fun, but striving to be better constantly!
· A starting salary of £30,000 - £36,000 (dependant on experience, potential to be flexible for the right person).
· Annual leave entitlement which begins at 28 days and increases by 1 for each year of service (up to a max of 5).
· Half day finishes on Friday's each week when in the office.
· Company away days: a quarterly meeting followed by an afternoon of fun activities!
· An active Staff Council congregation.
· Private Medical Insurance.
· Following probation, amazing perks including discounted spa days; free weekly cinema tickets; free weekly high street coffee; up to 50% off gym membership.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join a close knit and thriving business on a Permanent basis. Our client has excellent staff retention rates, and lovely offices. Our client is looking to move quickly with their recruitment so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment, and Trish Hughes will endeavour to respond to suitable applicants within 5 working days. If you have any questions, or would like to give yourself an extra edge, please call the office today to discuss further! (**Please note that you will be required to meet with Trish in our Cheltenham office as part of the application process. This may be required at short notice**).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy