£ 18000 - £ 22000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Customer Service Executive
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Do you love to use power point?
My client a training company based in the beautiful town of Marlow are looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your main duties will involve;
· Formatting training programmes and power point presentations.
· Managing all logistics for training and events.
· Be a support for key clients, coordinating meetings, travel, workshop logistics, course materials, formatting presentations and client materials, administering online psychometric tools and 360� feedback.
Overview of the role:
· This is a flexible and varied role with a requirement for first class customer service and the ability to multi task in a busy environment essential.
· You'll have experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
· To thrive in the role, you'll love multi-tasking several things at once, keeping an eye on deadlines, and coordinating people, projects and delivering the highest level of satisfaction to all stakeholders (internal partners as well as clients)
· You'll enjoy learning and owning new systems including having good skills across all Microsoft software.
· With a keen eye for detail, a confident telephone manner and strong written and spoken communication skills, you'll be comfortable handling a variety of tasks simultaneously.
· You'll have bags of initiative, able to review and refine current processes, be able to forward think and plan a busy workload.
· Essentials Summary:
· Warm, friendly and with a great sense of humour, you you'll be an essential part of our team culture!
· Bright confident personality, intelligent, with a 'can do' attitude
· Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel essential
· Technologically savvy and not afraid of new software or databases
· Administratively strong: organised, logical, methodical with attention to detail essential
· Self-starter, happy to 'muck in' as a team player, self-motivated, able to multi-task
· Responsive to requests with the ability to follow through and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
· Full of great ideas and keen to find ways of doing things simpler, better and faster.
We Offer You
* Competitive salary, plus pension
* Friendly team
* Great clients
* A personal development philosophy supporting you to realise more of your potential.
* The opportunity to progress
Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy