£ 11 - £ 11.79 / Hour
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Client Job Description
Client Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to work for our client based on the outskirts of Basingstoke in Basingstoke. This role would ideally suit someone who is able to think on their feet and has a compassionate and caring personality.
* Dealing with customers by phone, electronically and face to face
* Processing orders and responding promptly to enquiries
* Handle and resolve customer complaints
* Documenting records of customer interactions in the company CRM system
* Communicate and collaborate with colleagues across a range of departments
* Add value to clients through identifying additional needs and providing product and service advice
Skills and knowledge required:
* Articulate with advanced interpersonal skills
* Numerate with good verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrates good listening skills
* Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Knowledge of Word, Excel and ability to enter call records on company CRM system
* Extensive customer service experience
This is a temp-perm position with an immediate start date.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy