Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Cleaner
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Temporary contract, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate
Monday - Friday; 4AM - 1PM
CAR OWNER ESSENTIAL
We are currently recruiting an experienced cleaner to join one of our key clients in the Shoreham area.
General duties are as follows:
· Reporting of any health and safety and property maintenance observations.
· Informing Waste Operative of required cleaning supplies/sanitary products.
· Distribute and maintain supplies of products including toilet rolls, soap etc.
· Monitor the performance of Initial Washroom Solutions.
· Cleaning for change of tenancies as required.
· Other support to Property Department as required.
The ideal candidate:
· Has prior cleaning experience.
· Driving licence.
· Awareness of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
· Adaptable to required tasks.
· Excellent communicator and team player.
· Positive attitude and friendly demeanour required for interaction with tenants and stakeholders.
· Strong work ethic.
· First aid trained or training provided.
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today to Adecco Brighton.
Please note: This position is based in Shoreham, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact initial successful applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy