IT - Database Adminstrator
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
This is a temp 6 month role with a salary of £34,000 p/a. Mon-Fri 9-5.
To collate and analyse motor claims statistical information from network partners, prior to preparing and disseminate accurate and timely uploads to the "Claims Reporting" database in the format required for use by internal and external customers
· Collect, analyse, validate, prepare and disseminate accurate monthly claims data coming from databases in more than 30 countries that enable management, staff and clients to make informed decisions regarding their
· Assess the accuracy of monthly report runs and rectify any problems within experience level before confirming data accuracy to Helpetudes within specified
· Reconciliation and review of stored data to ensure accuracy and
· Communicate regularly with fronting companies within the AXA Corporate Solutions' international network and internal clients to ensure claims reports issued are in line with requirements and to agree changes as necessary
· Maintain contact with the motor line of business underwriting centres (currently in London, Paris, Cologne and Winterthur) to keep them up to date with developments and ensure reports issued are in line with requirements and to agree changes as necessary.
Technical Skills required
· Advanced level of MS EXCEL skills
· Knowledge of the basic functions of MS ACCESS
· Ability to produce technically accurate reports in prescribed formats
· Knowledge of motor fleet insurance terminology and policy covers including COMP, TPF&T and TPO
· Knowledge of international motor claims handling including admitted and non-admitted covers, AD, TPPD, TPPI, excess, deductibles, ranking and non-ranking aggregates..
· Work closely and effectively with European wide motor underwriting and claims team members, and other internal departments to ensure objectives are
· Good written and verbal Ability to explain requirements in a clear, concise manner and where necessary, outline the motor claims handling process applied within the Corporate Solutions' international network.
· Able to manage and prioritise tasks within a strict
· Good timekeeping and personal organisation skills
· Ability to work on own and show initiative within authority levels and to adapt behaviour to different situations Ability to resolve problems efficiently, effectively and in a manner that demonstrates the company's brand image and corporate values.
· Ability to build and maintain a network of effective working contacts, both internally and externally that promote business relationships and enhance information
· Knowledge of French and/or another European language would be an advantage.
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy