Science - Chemistry, Physics, Life Sciences
· Job type
· External Reference
Are you a Chemistry Graduate?
How about putting your chemistry techniques into practice by joining a well established, global brand based in Sudbury.
Our client designs & assembles specialist instrumentation for laboratories and hospitals around the world.
Duties of the role:-
- To mix and test, by chemical analysis of aqueous batches ensuring batches are manufactured according to the started specifications and procedures.
- Handling of multi-kilo quantities of chemicals
- To operate software controlled mixing vessels
- Investigation of batch sheets and entering appropriate information via LIMS
- To fill in and complete appropriate documentation to correct standards. Use of basic spreadsheets
- Laboratory testing of reagents (in-process control and filling head test) as stated in standard operating procedures
- To ensure all activities are performed within the requirements of COSHH, HASAW, ISO9001/FDA quality systems
- To ensure work area is kept clean and tidy
- To prepare and reference laboratory standards
The pay rate for this position is £12.96 per hour and the hours are working Thursday-Saturday 12 hours per day. Includes holiday and pension.
Please note for the right candidate this is a temporary to permanent position, great opportunity to become part of something special, excellent working environment and facilities.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience, please apply accordingly or alternatively call the Adecco Office on 01206561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy