London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrative Assistant
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Challenge Events Assistant
Our client, a well-known charitable organisation are looking to recruit a Challenge Events Assistant to provide administrative support to the Challenge Events Team and across the challenge events programme. The post holder will act as the first point of contact within the charity and to supporters and to be personally responsible for allocated projects.
· Location: Central London
· Pay: £11.70 per hour
· Hours: Monday-Friday, 34.5hrs
· Start Date: ASAP
· Duration: October 2019
· Administrative support to the Challenge Events Team in the development and delivery of the challenge event programme including;registering participants, delivering the supporter journey, updating the database, handling queries from internal colleagues and supporters and management of other processes and general office duties.
· Extensive liaison with supporters and event participants and the provision of exemplary donor care.
· Liaise with other UK departments, supporters and agencies as necessary.
· Act as the first point of contact for financial processes.
· Plan, progress, review day to day coordination of allocated projects.
· Regular reporting to the Challenge Events Programme Manager on project progress and updating of all team members.
· Provide support at events when required, this may involve weekend working and time spent away from home.
· Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures at all times within the organisation.
· Work with various teams including UK Departments, Supporters and Agencies.
· Experience in administration
· Experience of the charity sector, especially fundraising events
· A demonstrable interest in the work of a team
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy