Description de l'offre
London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
I am currently recruiting for a Centre Coordinator within Higher Education, location Croydon, hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, pay £22,000. Permanent role.
Key Responsibilities will include;
* Advise applicants on exam venues, dates and booking procedures;
* Manage booking of exam venues, stewards and, where necessary, instrument hire;
* Ensure prompt payment of suppliers;
* Create exam bookings and manage supply and demand on the online booking platform;
* Ensure exam closing dates are adhered to and apply surcharges as necessary;
* Manage and monitor exam timetables;
* Ensure secure management of applicant contact information;
* Record, file and distribute results and certificates to exam applicants;
* Organise itineraries and send relevant tour documentation to examiners within agreed timeframes;
* Support examiners to book travel/accommodation through our agreed service provider.
· Deal with telephone and email enquiries from centres/examiners/applicants within specified timeframes and agreed policies;
* Ensure all information given out is accurate and current;
* Act as first line point of contact for complaints and appeals;
* Assist the Team Manager to maintain good quality customer facing operational information available on Trinity's website, in standard correspondence etc.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy