Barnet, Greater London
£ 19 - £ 20 / Hour
Public Sector - Social Care
· Job type
· External Reference
We are looking for Case Officer - qualified social worker to join our Special Education Needs Team in Havering area asap.
Successful candidate responsibilities:
- Responsible to the Assessment and Placement Team Manager for duties associated with statutory functions in relation to the implementation of the new SEND Code of Practice and Adult Social Care's Assessment processes.
- To undertake a key role in the newly created Assessment and Placement team. The team is responsible for carrying out all the statutory assessments as part of the EHC and LDD planning processes. The team will work closely with the Children and Adults with Disabilities Commissioning and Procurement Team and the Children and Adult Support Service, to ensure there is a streamlined process to assess, support, commission and place all service users, based on the "Asset Model" of working.
- The post-holder will carry out person centred, outcome based statutory assessments. They will work closely with children and young people, their families and their carers, and with early years settings, schools, colleges, independent, supported and residential placements.
Rate: £19-£20/h Umbrella, full time, Monday till Friday
- social worker qualifications,
- HCPC registration,
- strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its services to the community and in the employment of people,
- comply with Health and Safety Regulations associated with your employment,
- potential requirement to work at any Council health provider or education site.
Did you know that the Adecco Group holds the contract for agency Social Work roles in the following 15 London Local Authorities. We are currently seeking Social Workers for roles working with Children, Young People and Adults in all London! Open vacancies include: Children's - * Fostering * Adoption * LAC * Duty * First Response * Children in Need * Reviewing Team Adults - *Hospital Discharge * CMHT * AMHP * Community * Transitions * Learning Disability
Benefits of working with the Adecco Group and what we can offer?
· The Adecco Group are the MSP for 15 London local authorities , so we have access to jobs earlier than other agencies, giving you the best chance at securing the role
· Market leading rates of pay
· Simplistic payroll process, taking away the hassle from you - just enjoy your hard earned money each week
· A market leading £250 referral bonus, for every successful placement we make from someone you refer to us
· Your own highly experienced recruitment consultant and dedicated aftercare team
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy