Description de l'offre
Barnet, Greater London
£ 7.83 - £ 9.75 / Hour
Hospitality, Tourism & Travel - Caretaking & Attendants
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Part Time Caretaker/Porter for Private Residential Development
Chelsea - SW London
Temporary Ongoing Booking
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 1.00pm
Must be available to start ASAP
My client, a well-known property management company are currently recruiting for a Caretaker/Porter for one of their residential developments based in Chelsea to be the first point of contact for residents and visitors to the building and provide an efficient and courteous high standard of service to all residents and visitors.
· To react and to report any possible breaches of security, health and safety matters, fire matters and suspicious activity.
· To be aware of movements by residents, changes in tenancy, signs of short term letting etc.
· To undertake routine inspections of the communal areas plant rooms, to ensure such areas are kept safe, clean and tidy, reporting any defects to the managing agents as required.
· Empty bins
· Check the common parts are free of all items and all escape routes are clear.
· You are responsible for sweeping the areas to jet or hose down where necessary the road and pedestrian paths.
· You must keep the refuse area clean, tidy, and free of clutter.
· Check all drains to ensure they are kept free of leaves and litter and free flowing.
· You may be responsible for parcels, packages and recorded delivery letters sent to residents and ensuring that residents are notified of such deliveries and that arrangements are made for delivery and also outgoing mail, assuming they have first signed a parcel indemnity form authorising the caretaker to accept parcels on their behalf.
· To answer calls from residents or the management team regarding any on site issues
· You may be required to maintain records regarding the holding of keys and other procedures which may be required.
· To assist with the supervision of any contractors instructed to attend site.
· Log any incidents or occurrences in the occurrence book.
· You are responsible for changing light bulbs as and when necessary, subject to health and safety.
*Please apply online with your CV and note that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy