Office and Secretarial - Office and Secretarial
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Purpose of the role
· Provide a customer focused, compliant telephone service to existing customers
· Manage your individual productivity & utilisation to agreed standards
· Process work to agreed quality standards
· Maximise individual capability through one and done processing.
· Assist Team Leader to ensure that audit activity is fully supported and actions completed within time scales
· Comply with all policies and procedures
All new recruits to this role will need to complete the CII Foundation qualification as part of their probation.
This qualification is industry recognised and will support an individual's development in their new role.
My client will support the individual with regards to this study in line with their published policy; however, the individual should be aware that some study is required within their own time.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Make outbound and take inbound customer calls, focusing on identifying needs, problems and changes in circumstances.
· Provide accurate information and available options.
· Have a professional, polite manner to be maintained without exception. Articulate speech and appropriate use of language.
· Identify and resolve/escalate complaints in accordance with company policy.
· Demonstrate a desire to overcome personal weaknesses
· Act appropriately as a team member and respond well to leadership
· Rise to the occasion when leadership is required.
· Ensure behaviour and appearance is up to the expected standard
· Relay communications in a timely and appropriate manner to customers and colleagues.
· Ensure all communication, both written and spoken, is of a consistently high standard at all times.
· Speak with courtesy and confidence when dealing with customers, team members, clients, third parties and associates.
· Accept responsibility and share ideas with peers. Anticipate and take responsibility for resolving problems.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy