Sales & Retail - Call Centre
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, are looking for four customer service agents to liaise with patients and manage incoming phone calls.
- On-going patient liaison, achieving a minimum of 350 outgoing contacts per week.
- Answer incoming calls and tracking appropriate action.
- Placing orders for feed, plastics and ancillaries as required.
- Agreeing delivery dates with patients.
- Updating patient records, both paper and systems as required
- Taking action with GP's, pharmacists, patients and carers to ensure prescriptions are received on time.
- Processing chemist orders.
- Assisting patients and carers with any queries.
- Creating and processing correspondence to patients, GP's and dietician's as required.
- Participation in overnight, weekend and evening on call at frequency of a minimum coverage of 3 weekends per year and 30 evenings per calendar year (variable depending on the need of the business)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of administration processes.
- Good telephone manner.
- Competent use of computers (lotus notes, word and excel).
- Attention to detail.
- Highly developed interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Speed and accuracy.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy