Construction & Property - Construction & Property
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
Our client is one of the UK's leading specialist interior fit-out contractors. Privately owned, and operating from purpose-built headquarters in Leicester, They've been setting the industry standard for many years.
Experts in fitting out some of the world's most prestigious hotels, commercial interiors and private residences. Their interior solutions are engineered to the finest tolerances, ensuring the finished product perfectly matches the designer's vision.
It's this marriage of technology and tradition that allows them to deliver high-quality solutions to design briefs without compromising on aesthetic requirements.
they currently have an immediate requirement for a CAD Draughtsman on a permanent basis to work from their office.
Key roles & responsibilities include:
· Co-ordinate design concepts with designers, architects, sub-contractors and other relevant personnel
· Produce drawings to the appropriate level of detail (including specialist materials) for construction
· Ensure drawings produced are cost efficient
· Convert architectural drawings into manufacturing drawings for approval
· Co-ordinate ordering of specialist materials with procurement i.e. metalwork and ironmongery etc.
You must have a good all round knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk, 3D CAD Software & Inventor CAD and have a sound joinery background. The role requires the ability to convert client drawings/requirements into joinery manufacture detail.
· Practical joinery knowledge for a minimum of 2 years
· AutoCAD, Autodesk, 3D CAD Software, Autodesk, Inventor CAD
· Knowledge of pre-assembly techniques
· Team player
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Time Management skills
· Commercial awareness
Please contact Mathew Maddison
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy