Hounslow, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Job Description: *** Please attach a current Job Description in the attachments field below, and add any additional details here ***Job Title: Business Support Officer (Specialist Housing - FI Team)
Grade: Scale 5
Department: Housing Planning & Communities
Section: Specialist Housing
Reports to: Financial Inclusion Manager & Welfare Reform lead
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To support the Financial Inclusion team through providing a high level of efficient and effective business administration and financial support.
* To work effectively as part of the Housing Planning & Communities division, delivering corporate objectives through the work of the Financial Inclusion Team
* To promote a philosophy of putting service user needs first at every opportunity.
* To work with key stakeholders in improving service quality and promoting creative and innovative ways of tackling service problems, ensuring services delivered meet the needs of our community and are accessible to all users.
* To work with other officers in the Housing Planning & Communities and where appropriate other Departments to ensure services are integrated at the point of delivery and to identify new opportunities for business efficiencies.
* To support organisational change.
* To adhere to the Council's Staff and Customer Charters.
* To provide an effective and efficient administrative support service to the Financial Inclusion team
* To be the first point of Benefit and Money Advice appointment
* To manage CRM bookings, liaise with Tenants Housing Officers, Welfare Benefits and Money Advisors,
* To Update CRM & OHMS with booking and updates
* To manage the Hounslow House advice bookings, bookings for touch points and booking for the Hammersmith and Fulham CAB, debt free London project
* To follow up progress on the Hammersmith and Fulham CAB, debt free London project and update Housing officer via CRM - OHMS and any other means needed.
* To manage the follow up work within the CRM system
* To support the team with capturing and reporting on outcome data
* To Follow up self-referrals
* Be part of telephone hunt group and pick up answer queries - log and allocate to relevant officers
* To arrange meetings and distribute material prior to meetings. To take minutes as required.
* To assist in printing / photocopying / scanning and indexing to the Information@work system and general office duties.
* Preparing mail merge documents and liaising with the print and post service to complete mailings to residents.
* To manage the ordering of stationary for the Specialist Housing team
* To use Agresso to set up purchase orders and process invoices accurately and efficiently in accordance with council procedures.
* To ensure that financial standing orders are followed when obtaining quotes or purchasing items.
* To support Welfare Benefits and Money Advisors with the management case management
* To manage digital post. Allocating post to staff through the Information@work system.
* To support capturing customer satisfaction and outcomes data
* Any other broadly analogous duties, which may be allocated from time to time.
* To attend training as required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1. Timely and accurate processing of all financial and administrative processes.
2. Timely processing of Universal Credit verifications.
3. Accurate and timely production of reports within set timeframes.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
1. Housing Managers
2. Housing Management Co-ordinators
3. Housing Officers
4. Internal customers and council teams
5. External partners and stakeholders
Equal Opportunities: The Council has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity and expects all employees to implement and promote this in their own work.
Health and Safety: The Council is committed to a healthy and safe working environment and expects all its employees to implement and promote its policy in all aspects of their work.
Confidentiality: The Council is committed to maintaining the privacy of all its staff and customers. It expects all staff to handle all individuals' personal information in a sensitive and professional manner. All staff are under an obligation not to gain access or attempt to gain access to information they are not authorised to have.
Safeguarding: The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy