London, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Business Support Administrator
Our Client, a leading college, are currently recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to provide administrative support to the Centre for Implementation Science.
The team who you will be assisting are investigating how best to help 'implement' evidence-based practice and clinical research within health services, and trying to understand how health services can put into practice the safest, most effective treatments and ways of working.
· Start Date: ASAP
· End Date: 30/09/2019
· Location: Denmark Hill
· Pay Rate: £15.38 per hour
· Type: Temporary
· Hours: Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are to:
· Servicing the regular meetings held in the CIS, booking rooms, ordering catering, preparing agendas, printing materials and minute taking.
· Responsibility for purchasing and processing payments for the Centre, processing expenses claims, maintaining financial records and liaison with the central finance offices where necessary.
· Arranging and booking travel for members of the Centre via the organisations travel provider.
· Assisting with two large events being run by the Centre in July, including preparing delegate packs, registration desk duties, and ad hoc tasks to help ensure the events run smoothly.
· The post holder should have experience with financial processes and procedures.
· Good attention to detail.
· Good skills in Microsoft Excel and Word will be required.
· Ability to work on their own initiative.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy