Barnet, Greater London
£ 25000 - £ 26000 / Year
Public Sector - Public Sector
· Job type
· External Reference
Monday to Friday
09:00 TO 17:00
35 Hours per week
Start date - immediately
Purpose of Job
Support the Business Transformation Team in providing corporate services
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the Business Support Team with day to day administrative tasks
· Supporting the team in collating, analysing and recording of Subject Access Request in line with General Data Protection Regulation
· Organise and prepare review panels for complaints and Notice of Seeking Possession cases.
· Conduct research, surveys, polls, focus groups etc. and report on findings
· Support the team in organising training, awareness and publicity materials
· Maintain appropriate monitoring frameworks to support Business Support Services
· Facilitate meetings and workshops.
· Prepare and maintain systems, reports and databases
· Assisting with monitoring performance and facilitating improvement
· Provide support for policy and research activities
· Provide support to deliver staff events and initiatives.
· Prepare reports, presentations and other information on a range of issues for a variety of audiences using appropriate media.
· Perform other duties as may be reasonably required by your line manager.
· Conduct yourself in line with policies, procedures and standards.
· Undertake some out of hours work.
Previous experience within public sector
1 to 2 years business support experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy