Description de l'offre
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Business Support Service Administrator.
This role is a contract role until July 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a customer-focused, efficient and effective business support contact service. You will act as the first point of contact for members of staff for matters relating to the employment lifecyle, HR guidance and customer service administration.
· Resolving general enquires via phone, email and in person
· Offer guidance in relation to HR polices
· Provide HR administration support
· Maintain up-to-date personal records across a variety of systems
· Assist with booking travel, car hire and ID & system access
The Ideal Candidate
· Good communication with an understanding and ability to deliver quality
· Customer focused service experience
· Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines
· Good Attention to Detail
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy