Wimbledon, Greater London
Public Sector - Civil Service
· Job type
· External Reference
BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT OFFICER
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Adecco are looking for a business engagement officer to work in a local authority in the Wandsworth area.
· To work with clients registered with the Wandsworth employment brokerage service, matching their aspirations, knowledge and experience with the skills required by local employers
· To liaise with local businesses regarding job vacancies, traineeships or work experience placements and match their requirements to those residents registered with the Wandsworth employment brokerage service
· To develop and maintain a good knowledge of current customised training opportunities, advice and guidance, CV preparation, job readiness preparation and personal development courses available in Wandsworth to be accessed by clients
· To provide a professional brokerage service, at all times, to employers and to job seekers, ensuring that they are given correct information relating to the service offered and their eligibility
· Managing and maintaining a computerised database of registering clients and employers
· To project manage programmes that assist local residents into employment, promoting programmes that ensure an integrated and co-ordinated approach to meeting current and future skills needs of businesses and improve access for local residents in existing and future employment opportunities.
· To produce detailed reports on project development and positive outcomes to beneficiaries on a quarterly basis, or as required by the Economic Development Office.
· To take responsibility to produce effective and creative marketing and promotional materials to raise awareness of the service and the opportunities it offers to local residents
· Other duties included
*Please apply with your CV and please note that only success candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy