Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£ 17500 - £ 22000 / Year
Sales & Retail - Outbound Telesales
· Job type
Sales and Retail
· External Reference
Our client based centrally in Sheffield, currently have a new opportunity for a Business Development Representative to join their team.
Joining a great company with an excellent team focussed culture this is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with previous sales or account management experience.
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and will ideally have proven experience qualifying sales opportunities and building a strong sales pipeline.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
· Qualifying sales opportunities through proactively making outbound telephone calls to prospective customers
· Understanding prospective customer needs and potential requirements to be able to advise customers of full commercial offering
· Maintaining regular contact with prospective customers via telephone and email
· Utilising the company CRM database and Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn to engage with prospective customers
· Ensuring the CRM database is kept up to date with correct customer details and information
· Ensuring qualified leads are passed to the Field Sales team for full qualification of sales opportunity
· Working towards team and individual targets
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly team focused organisation with a fantastic workplace culture and competitive benefits package which includes:
· 25 days holiday + statutory days
· Competitive bonus scheme
· Discounted city centre parking
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Thursday 08:45 - 16:30 and Friday 08:45am - 15:15pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy